Soldiers of Hope is an event in support of Journey’s Dream and those touched by mental health challenges and their families, and it will take place on Nov. 4 at Soldier Field in Chicago.
Remember when we still thought the world is flat?
Unfortunately, there is still an element of that “outdated” thinking in today’s mental health landscape. But, what if mental illness was only temporary? What if all people with mental health challenges could recover? What sort of world could we create if more people had hope?
At this event, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the depth of innovation occurring in the field of mental wellness that can lead people and their loved ones towards hope, health and well-being.
- Meet Frank Shankwitz, founder of the “Make A Wish” foundation and hear his story of overcoming his own personal mental health challenges.
- See how David Stanley, step-brother of Elvis Presley, along with reality T.V. star and ex-con,Tim Ryan, are impacting the Opiod epidemic.
Become a part of a vision where all people struggling with mental health challenges can find solutions and wellness:
- Learn about programs and resources that support well being.
- Discover an amazing approach to PTSD.
- Hear how one man’s faith and spiritual principles supported full recovery from Bipolar Disorder.
- Participate in a panel of expert discussion and hear the latest from extraordinary practitioners in the field of health & wellness.
- Plus, enjoy delicious food and networking with a community that cares, while experiencing a very unique experience of Soldier Field!
Journey’s Dream represents a paradigm shift in addressing the growing, global impact of mental illness that affects individuals, families and communities. It’s time for us to start building a global community of support. The money raised through this event will be used to continue efforts of building a global practitioners network of people who believe in this vision, support those who are in need of care, create a digital hub of programs that offer support, and extend mentoring and guidance to families in need.
When: Sat, November 4, 2017, 4-7 p.m. CDT
Where: Soldier Field, 1410 Museum Campus Drive, Midway Room, Chicago, IL 60605
TICKETS: With the purchase of each regular ticket, a second ticket is given to a person in need or a non-profit partner supporting the event.
Single regular ticket – $250
Two regular tickets – $400
VIP ticket – $500
Table of 8 VIP tickets – $3,500
There will be a VIP reception to meet our celebrity guests.