Joliet’s East Side Knights of Columbus Hosts Mobile Food Pantry

Knights of Columbus Holy Trinity Council 4400, Joliet’s East Side Knights, recently sponsored a stop for the Catholic Charities’ Diocese of Joliet’s Mobile Food Pantry.  The stop was held at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church and food was provided to 131 families, with the remainder donated to Daybreak.  The event was staffed by the Knights and volunteers from Catholic Charities, Our Lady of Mount Carmel and students from Joliet Catholic Academy.  The event was sponsored with proceeds from the Knight’s annual golf outing.

Knights of Columbus Holy Trinity Council was founded in 1957 and is located at 1813 East Cass Street.  For more information about the Knights, visit www. kofc4400.com or call 815.723.3827.