The Catholic Education Foundation of the Diocese of Joliet distributes hundreds of needs-based scholarships each year for K-12 students. The tuition assistance grants are determined on an annual basis and families must apply each year in order to be considered. All determinations are based on the grant and aid application from the FACTS company.
Families are encouraged to complete the appropriate application in January and ensure that all required documentation is submitted on a timely basis. Families will be notified of grant awards in the spring and award checks will be sent directly to the schools.
The following links will provide more specific information:
- Catholic Elementary School Tuition Assistance
- Catholic High School Tuition Assistance
- Kazma Family Foundation High School Scholarships
- Bishop Blanchette High School Scholarships
- Helpful Hints for Completing the FACTS applications
- More About the Catholic Education Foundation
For Information on how you can provide further tuition assistance for families in need, click on the Catholic Education Foundation link above or call 815-834-4033.