KOC Council #6090 also known as Fr. Boecker Council, a Domestic Church ministry of St. Pius Catholic Church in Lombard, IL, is implementing a Faith-In-Action Program Entitled: “Novena for Life” in response to Illinois House Bill 2467 and Illinois Senate Bill 1594 (these bills would repeal the Illinois Parental Notification of Abortion Act, which requires a parent or legal guardian to be notified when a minor seeks an abortion) and House Bill 2495 and Senate Bill 1942 (these bills would repeal the current state ban on partial-birth abortion and define abortion as a fundamental right and removes abortion clinics from regulations for serious medical procedures and removes the requirement that only doctors can perform abortions) to start as early as this Sunday, March 3, 2019.
KOC Council #6090 hopes to spread the “Novena for Life” program by word of mouth, parish bulletins announcements within the Diocese of Joliet, KOC Council #6090 Facebook website, KOC Joliet Chapter Newsletter, Potential Stakeholder Personal Facebook Websites, Flocknotes <St. Isidore, FOM etc…>, parish pulpit announcements and etc.,…
Please consider participating in KOC Council #6090’s Faith-In-Action Program: “Novena for Life” program as a co-sponsor or active participate by praying 9-Day Novena for Life.
Links for Additional Information on Novena for Life:
- “Novena for Life” on the USCCB Website URL: http://www.usccb.org/about/pro-life-activities/january-roe-events/nine-days-of-prayer-penance-and-pilgrimage.cfm
- Fr. Boecker Council Facebook Website URL: https://www.facebook.com/KofC6090/
- Fr. Boecker Council Website URL: http://kofcknights.org/councilsite/index.asp?CNO=6090
- KOC Novena for Life URL: http://www.kofc.org/en/programs/life/novena-life.html#/
- USCCB Pro-Life Prayer URL: http://www.usccb.org/_cs_upload/about/pro-life-activities/prayers/277199_2.pdf
For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Albert Treado, Fr. Boecker Council #6090 Program Chairman for Novena for Life at: email@example.com.